Sunday, September 25, 2011

No singing or dancing...


Today's a rainy Sunday. Normally I would be stomping around the house wishing the sun would come out, but for some reason today I am so happy I get to stay indoors and chillax for the day (something I have taken for granted).


I have an old school friend getting married today, I really hope the rain stops for a little while... Which gets me thinking, a year from now I will be getting married and with an indoor wedding I'm not too concerned about the weather. However you need to be prepared, plan B shoot locations? Umbrellas? fur stole? Cape?

I like some of these ideas to help save the day...

This is a cute see-through option, I love that you can see the raindrops on this.

What an adorable umbrella, maybe you could do this for the bride and groom? Cute.

A little different but very Victorian. I like.

This is so sweet, best thing is it's 100% waterproof (I think I'd like it in ivory more)
All umbrellas from Umbrella Heaven


I love the idea of having your photo's indoors regardless, you can get some awesome shots as you can play with the lighting. I'm thinking, at our favourite bar/pub and cafe. A beautiful friend of mine had hers at her Nonno's deli, the pics looked amazing.

What were/are your plan B's?

No comments: