Tuesday, October 25, 2011

retail therapy

It felt like forever since I went shopping and yesterday I got this urge that I needed to fix so I purchased these lovely wardrobe additions ....


I love this 50's dress from Sportsgirl, I tried a heap on but like this one the most $99.95


I got this skirt for $29.95 so cheap it is 3/4 length perfect for colour-blocking, also from Sportsgirl


I found this light weight vest and bought two (blue and cream), I think it's a summer staple. Cotton on have these in almost every colour... $29.95

The colour of this gorgeous dress isn't given justice in this image, so flowy and sweet. 
Sportsgirl $89.95

This dress looks terrible in the pic, but it so stunning, another 50's number in navy. Love it. The sleeves are so bouncy and cute. This one was from Sunny Girl and only $59.95.

As I was posting the images I remembered I went for a shop on Friday and bought a heap of summer dresses, that I left in the car... clearly I have short term memory loss as I was convinced I hadn't been shopping in months!

I love my purchases, what did you buy over the weekend?

xoxo

No comments: